A new concept in T-20 cricket is that of Super Over. When is a Super over resorted to?
Q1: A new concept in T-20 cricket is that of Super Over. When is a Super over resorted to?
Google pay options are below –
- When the match is interrupted by
- When the result of the match is a tie
- When there is time for only less than 5 overs to be bowled
- When the match has to be called off
Answer: When the result of the match is a tie
Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Answers Today Festive 5 November 2021 Win Cashback & Vouchers
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?