Daily Quiz TimeAnswer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
In which city is India’s first redeveloped railway station with a 5 star hotel located?
Answer – Gandhinagar
Which social media platform announced shutting down the fleets feature, eight months after it was launched?
Answer – Twitter
Which country recently legally declared themselves as “The Nation State of the Jewish People”?
Answer – Israel
Which country defeated this nation, to win its first Olympic medal in hockey in 41 years at the Tokyo Olympics?
Answer – India
Which is the only species of this bird that is found north of the Equator?
Answer – Galapagos Penguin
- In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
- Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
- Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
- In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?