Name the largest mangrove forest of India National Wildlife Day Quiz Answer all 5 QuestionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Name the largest mangrove forest of India
Answer – Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu
Which is the state bird of Chattisgarh?
Answer – Common Hill Myna
In which year was “Project Tiger” launched in India?
Answer – 1973
How many national parks does India have?
Answer – 104
A common theme for species that become extinct could involve:
Answer – All of the above
- From which language did the name of this animal in English originate from?
- Amazon Quiz – Midnights is the upcoming tenth studio album by which American singer-songwriter?
- Amazon Quiz – The Congress’ Bharat Jodo Yatra will cover a distance of 3,570 km in 150 days. It started from which state?
- Amazon Quiz – At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Quiz – Which is the best breed of this animal for fur production?