Which European country changed its name to avoid confusion with a province in Greece? Amazon Quiz Answers
- North Macedonia
The Answer is North Macedonia.
Q1: Which European country changed its name to avoid confusion with a province in Greece?
Answer 1:(B) North Macedonia
Q2: Drag Reduction System or DRS is a very useful tool used in which of the following sports?
Answer 2:(C) F1
Q3: China and which country have agreed to build a International Lunar Research Station, possibly on the moon’s surface?
Answer 3:(A) Russia
Q4: Who is the current CEO of the company that first designed this technology?
Answer 4: (D) Timothy Cook
Q5: How many spokes are on the wheel part of this flag?
Answer 5:(C) 24
- In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
- Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
- Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
- In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?