August 26 was selected as Women’s Equality Day in the USA, as it was the date when an amendment was passed granting what right to women?
Answer – Right to vote
Janssen pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Belgium, that is a subsidiary of which firm?
Answer – Johnson & Johnson
Olympic bronze medalist Bajrang Punia, pulled out of the 2021 World Wrestling Championship scheduled to be held in which city?
Answer – Oslo
This is the CN Tower located in which city?
Answer – Toronto
The flag of which country has been shown in the picture?
Answer – Jamaica
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?