Guess this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Ellora Caves , Badami Caves. Hampi , Elephanta Caves
Answer – Ellora Caves
- What starts with the letter T, is filled with T and ends in T?
- When is the International Mother Language Day celebrated?
- _ an English rock band who recorded hundreds of songs, released between 1962 and 1970.
- The __ pink river dolphin can change its colour and also has the largest body and brain of any freshwater dolphin. Fill in the blanks
- The next OnePlus Flagship launch is happening on ________________