Q1: Guess this young person who made a difference through environmental and racial activism.
Answer:(C) Isra Hirsi
Q2: Guess this 16 years old, he made Algae Mobile, a device that can convert CO2 emissions from vehicles into oxygen.
Answer:(D) Param Jaggi
Q3: She survived a shot to the head, she became a advocate for a woman’s right to education.
Answer:(B) Malala Yousafzai
Q4: He was just 18 months old when he started playing the tabla. At age 6, was awarded with a certificate from Guinness Book of World Records.
Answer: (B) Truptraj Pandya
Q5: She was the country’s youngest “goodwill ambassador” participating in peacemaking
Answer:(D) Samantha Smith
Children’s Day | Pictionary Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Well done!You have entered the lucky draw to win Rs. 40,000 Amazon Pay balance
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?