Identify this animal whose name is devired from the Sanskrit word meaning “spotted one”.
Amazon quiz options are Cheetah , Jaguar , Giraffe and Zebra
Answer – Cheetah
- From which language did the name of this animal in English originate from?
- Amazon Quiz – Midnights is the upcoming tenth studio album by which American singer-songwriter?
- Amazon Quiz – The Congress’ Bharat Jodo Yatra will cover a distance of 3,570 km in 150 days. It started from which state?
- Amazon Quiz – At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Quiz – Which is the best breed of this animal for fur production?