If there are 4 apples and you take away 3, how many do you have?
Answer – 3
If you buy a rooster for the purpose of laying eggs and you expect to get three eggs each day for breakfast, how many eggs will you have after three weeks?
Answer – Zero
What’s the maximum number of times you can subtract number 5 from 25?
Answer – Once
Which weighs more 16 ounces of soda or a pound of solid gold?
Answer – Neither
What is the smallest number that increases by 12 when it is flipped and turned upside down?
Answer – 86
Solve These Math Riddle Answer all 5 Questions! Let’s see if you can guess these 5 questions correct!
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?