If there are 4 apples and you take away 3, how many do you have?
Answer – 3
If you buy a rooster for the purpose of laying eggs and you expect to get three eggs each day for breakfast, how many eggs will you have after three weeks?
Answer – Zero
What’s the maximum number of times you can subtract number 5 from 25?
Answer – Once
Which weighs more 16 ounces of soda or a pound of solid gold?
Answer – Neither
What is the smallest number that increases by 12 when it is flipped and turned upside down?
Answer – 86
Solve These Math Riddle Answer all 5 Questions! Let’s see if you can guess these 5 questions correct!
- What starts with the letter T, is filled with T and ends in T?
- When is the International Mother Language Day celebrated?
- _ an English rock band who recorded hundreds of songs, released between 1962 and 1970.
- The __ pink river dolphin can change its colour and also has the largest body and brain of any freshwater dolphin. Fill in the blanks
- The next OnePlus Flagship launch is happening on ________________