Q1: In 1977, an organisation abbreviated as NAVS established a day to promote a certain eating habit. What day was established?
Answer:(B) World Vegetarian Day
Q2: The celebration of the marriage between the crown prince of Bavaria and Princess Therese von Sachsen in 1810 led to what annual occasion?
Q3: In the movie ‘Bell Bottom’ which of these actors plays a RAW agent?
Answer:(C) Akshay Kumar
Q4: In the 2019 Women’s World Cup for this sport, who placed second?
Answer: (A) Netherlands
Q5: This is the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal located in which Indian state?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?