Q1: In 1977, an organisation abbreviated as NAVS established a day to promote a certain eating habit. What day was established?
Answer:(B) World Vegetarian Day
Q2: The celebration of the marriage between the crown prince of Bavaria and Princess Therese von Sachsen in 1810 led to what annual occasion?
Q3: In the movie ‘Bell Bottom’ which of these actors plays a RAW agent?
Answer:(C) Akshay Kumar
Q4: In the 2019 Women’s World Cup for this sport, who placed second?
Answer: (A) Netherlands
Q5: This is the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal located in which Indian state?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- (All answer) The UN observes 25th November as the International Day for Elimination of Violence against whom?
- After a hiatus of 5 years, which famous singer recently released a single titled ‘Easy on Me’?
- Which member of the hit Kpop girl group Blackpink appears in the video of DJ Snake’s new song titled ‘SG’ ?
- (All answer miniTV Quiz) ‘Ritu’ is played by _ in Gupt Gyaan.
- Amazon Launchpad is a program that is currently enabling how many Indian start-ups and direct-to-consumer brands to launch and scale their businesses with Amazon?