In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Answer – Syria
For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Answer – Jupiter
Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Answer – Bangladesh
What is the order of these insects known as?
Answer – Lepidoptera
How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Answer – 102
- (All Ans) The Pakistan network PTV recently banned host Nauman Niaz and which Pakistan fast bowler for their on air spat?
- (All ans Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?
- (Amazon Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?
- (All Ans Daily Quiz) What is the official anthem of the T20 World Cup titled?
- (All Ans Nobel Prize Quiz) Who is this youngest Nobel Prize winner, who won the Nobel Peace Prize?