In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Answer – Syria
For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Answer – Jupiter
Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Answer – Bangladesh
What is the order of these insects known as?
Answer – Lepidoptera
How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Answer – 102
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?