In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge?
Amazon Quiz Answer options are Ebenezer , Albert , George and Ethan
Answer – (A) Ebenezer
In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge? Answer
- Amazon Quiz – Which of these parts of the body, normally considered vital, do these animals have?
- Amazon Quiz – This is a picture of which planet as seen from Voyager II in 1989?
- Which of these companies has recently announced its support to the Indian Army for conducing trials with drones?
- Uunchai starring Amitabh Bachchan and Boman Irani is the 60th film of which iconic production house?
- Amazon Quiz – Argentine star Paulo Dybala was recently unveiled as a new player at which famous football club?