In which form is the chemical compound RDX used as?
Answer – D.Explosive
What element is diamond made up of?
Answer – A.Carbon
What is Anatomy a study of?
Answer – B.Structure of animals and plants
What chemical compound is commonly known as salt?
Answer – C.sodium chloride
What is the SI unit of length?
Answer – B.metre
What would make a litmus paper turn red?
Answer – A.Acid
In physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite what?
Answer – C.Reaction
Oil, natural gas and coal are examples of what?
Answer – D.Fossil Fuels
- After a hiatus of 5 years, which famous singer recently released a single titled ‘Easy on Me’?
- Which member of the hit Kpop girl group Blackpink appears in the video of DJ Snake’s new song titled ‘SG’ ?
- (All answer miniTV Quiz) ‘Ritu’ is played by _ in Gupt Gyaan.
- Amazon Launchpad is a program that is currently enabling how many Indian start-ups and direct-to-consumer brands to launch and scale their businesses with Amazon?
- Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”