In which form is the chemical compound RDX used as?
Answer – D.Explosive
What element is diamond made up of?
Answer – A.Carbon
What is Anatomy a study of?
Answer – B.Structure of animals and plants
What chemical compound is commonly known as salt?
Answer – C.sodium chloride
What is the SI unit of length?
Answer – B.metre
What would make a litmus paper turn red?
Answer – A.Acid
In physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite what?
Answer – C.Reaction
Oil, natural gas and coal are examples of what?
Answer – D.Fossil Fuels
- In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
- Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
- Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
- In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?