Kangra painting, named after a former princely state which patronized the art, is associated with which present-day state in India?
Answer – Himachal Pradesh
Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy and Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar ended up sharing Olympic gold in which men’s track and field event?
Answer – High Jump
Which spyware, developed by the Israeli firm NSO, has been used by governments around the world?
Answer – Pegasus
The name of this object comes from a Greek word meaning what?
Answer – Long-haired
He was nominated for which prize five times but never got it?
Answer – Nobel Prize
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Tap mic icon & ask, “Alexa, start originals”. And choose which is the second song that is played.
- (All Answers) How many free deliveries do Prime members get?
- BOAT 121 PRO QUIZ – What are the top features of Airdopes 121 Pro?
- (All Ans) Which team did India defeat in the final to win the 2022 Thomas Cup in badminton?
- Mivi DuoPods A350 Quiz – Mivi headphones are designed and manufactured in __.