Visit Sri Mahadev Mandir in the foothills of the Himalayas. Book your Kedarnath Yatra with VetoIndia and visit the shrine at just Rs. 15,500 / – each.
Table of Contents
Pilgrims can now visit Sri Kedarnath Dham from 17 May 1721. To facilitate the travelers, VetoIndia has designed the Kedarnath Yatra package.
Kedarnath Tour by Innova Car & Helicopter
This package is designed to provide the best facilities for travelers at the lowest possible cost.
As the Kedarnath Yatra takes travelers to higher ground, VetoIndia has arranged boarding and lodging at the Kedar River Retreat ( http://www.kedarriverretreat.com/) In Sitapur near Gaurikund.
The resort is very close to the helipad, which makes it easy for travelers to reach the helipad in the early morning on a helicopter flight to Kedarnath.
The rooms at Kedar River Retreat are very nice & clean with all modern amenities.
Each room has an attached toilet and bathroom for hot water.
The resort offers fresh organic vegetarian meals to travelers.
Note that tours begin on 17 May 2021 and continue until October 2021. Similarly, note that all journeys take place with luxury Innova cars with a maximum of 5 people on each trip.
In fact, families can plan their Kedarnath trip if they have 5-6 people.
However, all travelers must adhere to Kovid related requirements such as wearing masks.
In addition, we ensure the following for the safety of travelers:
- All drivers will be tested before proceeding with guests and we will confirm that they are Kovid negative.
- Cars are properly cleaned before the start of the tour.
- Fresh masks are provided for all passengers.
- Hotels should be provided along with the sanitizer car.
Kedarnath Yatra Journey
- Day 1: The tour starts from Delhi Delhi at 11 pm. (Those coming from outside Delhi should reach Delhi at 6 pm on the tour date). The car goes to Haridwar, where arrangements are made for fresh and breakfast.
- Day 2: After breakfast, proceed to Sitapur. Arrive Sitapur late in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at a resort in Sitapur.
- Day 3: Early in the morning, after breakfast, reach the helipad near Sitapur, where you will get your helicopter tickets. Our representative should be with the pilgrims to assist them. Take a helicopter to Kedarnath Temple. After the visit, return to the Seatour Helipad.
You will spend about 2 hours in Kedarnath to visit the temple. After visiting the temple, return to Sitapur. After that, head back to the resort in the evening during leisure time.
- Day 4: Today remains an extra day. If due to bad weather it is not possible to go to Kedarnath temple on the 3rd day, you can still go to Kedarnath temple on the 4th day.
- If you have completed your Kedarnath Yatra on the 3rd day, you can visit the Pancha Kedar Temple, another Tungnath temple today. (For Tungnath Temple, note that the car can only take you up to Chopta. From there you are 5 km to Tungnath Temple.
- Day 4: After breakfast, drive to .illi.
Kedarnath Yatra Tour Attractions
- Travel from Delhi to Sitapur and back in a luxury Innova car.
- Stay with lunch at Sitapur.
- Return helicopter tickets for Kedarnath from Sirsi / Sitapur as per availability.
- Additionally, visit the Tungnath Temple (3rd day free only).
Travel Cost: Rs.15,500 + 5% GST per person only.
- Travel in a clean luxury Innova car.
- Breakfast at Haridwar on the 2nd day.
- Stay 2 nights at Kedar River Retreat.
- Helicopter ticket back from Sitapur for Kedarnath. (Note that for any reason, the helicopter ticket is not available or due to bad weather or technical difficulties, If you do not fly, INR 6500 / – will be refunded.)
- Dinner at Sitapur on the 2nd day.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Sitapur on the 3rd day.
- Breakfast at Sitapur on the 4th day.
If the helicopter does not work, the pony for Gaurikund – Kedarnath – Gaurikund will be provided at no extra cost.