Q.1 Mirabai Chanu won India’s first medal at the Tokyo Olympics in which sport?
Answer – Weightlifting
Q.2 Which veteran athlete was known as “miracle mom” from Chandigarh?
Answer – Mann Kaur
Q.3 At age 82, which Mercury 13 astronaut candidate became the oldest person to fly into space aboard Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin rocket?
Answer – Wally Funk
Q.4 Identify this animal whose name is devired from the Sanskrit word meaning “spotted one”.
Answer – Cheetah
Q.5 Who discovered the four largest moons of this planet?
Answer – Galileo Galilei
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?