Q.1 Mirabai Chanu won India’s first medal at the Tokyo Olympics in which sport?
Answer – Weightlifting
Q.2 Which veteran athlete was known as “miracle mom” from Chandigarh?
Answer – Mann Kaur
Q.3 At age 82, which Mercury 13 astronaut candidate became the oldest person to fly into space aboard Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin rocket?
Answer – Wally Funk
Q.4 Identify this animal whose name is devired from the Sanskrit word meaning “spotted one”.
Answer – Cheetah
Q.5 Who discovered the four largest moons of this planet?
Answer – Galileo Galilei
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?