Q1: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer:(B) Jim Parsons
Q2: American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer:(A) Jordan Belfort
Q3: Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer:(C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Q4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer: (C) Kalpana Chawla
Q5: Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer:(B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Funzone – Pictionary Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- From which language did the name of this animal in English originate from?
- Amazon Quiz – Midnights is the upcoming tenth studio album by which American singer-songwriter?
- Amazon Quiz – The Congress’ Bharat Jodo Yatra will cover a distance of 3,570 km in 150 days. It started from which state?
- Amazon Quiz – At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Quiz – Which is the best breed of this animal for fur production?