Q1: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer:(B) Jim Parsons
Q2: American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer:(A) Jordan Belfort
Q3: Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer:(C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Q4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer: (C) Kalpana Chawla
Q5: Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer:(B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Funzone – Pictionary Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- (Amazon Pictionary Quiz) Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
- Latest Solve this Sudoku Funzone – Sudoku Answer all
- (All Ans) The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer?
- (All Ans) The Pakistan network PTV recently banned host Nauman Niaz and which Pakistan fast bowler for their on air spat?
- (All ans Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?