Which company’s recent TV advertisements showed Rahul Dravid losing his temper and Venkatesh Prasad in a boy band?
Q2: Apart from UAE and India, which other country has hosted the Indian Premier League?
Answer:(C) South Africa
Q3: Navil Noronha, one of the richest CEOs in India, heads which company?
Q4: I love you 3000′ is a famous dialogue spoken by this character’s alter ego Tony Stark in which movie?
Answer: (B) Avengers: Endgame
Q5: The first modern edition of this multi sport international event was held in which city?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win Well done! You are eligible for a lucky draw in this contest! Amazon pay ₹1000Check Winners on 12th Nov, 2021 Play more games
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?