Which company’s recent TV advertisements showed Rahul Dravid losing his temper and Venkatesh Prasad in a boy band?
Q2: Apart from UAE and India, which other country has hosted the Indian Premier League?
Answer:(C) South Africa
Q3: Navil Noronha, one of the richest CEOs in India, heads which company?
Q4: I love you 3000′ is a famous dialogue spoken by this character’s alter ego Tony Stark in which movie?
Answer: (B) Avengers: Endgame
Q5: The first modern edition of this multi sport international event was held in which city?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win Well done! You are eligible for a lucky draw in this contest! Amazon pay ₹1000Check Winners on 12th Nov, 2021 Play more games
- (All Ans) The Pakistan network PTV recently banned host Nauman Niaz and which Pakistan fast bowler for their on air spat?
- (All ans Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?
- (Amazon Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?
- (All Ans Daily Quiz) What is the official anthem of the T20 World Cup titled?
- (All Ans Nobel Prize Quiz) Who is this youngest Nobel Prize winner, who won the Nobel Peace Prize?