North Eastern Space Applications Centre is located in which Indian state?
Answer – Meghalaya
A court in Ecuador ruled in favour of revoking the citizenship of which current prisoner in the UK?
Answer – Julian Assange
In July 2021, which country’s currency lost more than 90 percent of its value as gas, electricity, food, and medicine are in short supply?
Answer – Lebanon
Which celestial body is this flower named after?
Answer – Sun
Identify this vehicle.
Answer – Hot air balloons
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?