North Eastern Space Applications Centre is located in which Indian state?
Answer – Meghalaya
A court in Ecuador ruled in favour of revoking the citizenship of which current prisoner in the UK?
Answer – Julian Assange
In July 2021, which country’s currency lost more than 90 percent of its value as gas, electricity, food, and medicine are in short supply?
Answer – Lebanon
Which celestial body is this flower named after?
Answer – Sun
Identify this vehicle.
Answer – Hot air balloons
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- (Alexa Built-in Smartphones Quiz) Which of the following phones have Alexa built-in?
- Which of the following holiday does not occur in December?
- (December Edition – Pictionary) What’s the name of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
- (December Edition Quiz) What is the birthstone for December?
- (All answer) Who recently became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League?