On 6th August ______ day is observed to commemorate a tragic day in human history. Fill in the blanks with the name of a city
Answer – Hiroshima
On August 26th, Mother Teresa was born in Skopje, located in which current day country?
Answer – North Macedonia
India won 11 medals at the recently concluded World Junior Wrestling Championships held in which country?
Answer – Russia
This breed of cat, takes its name from the former name of which country?
Answer – Thailand
What food substance do these insects prepare?
Answer – Honey
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- (All answer FESTIVE EDITION) We celebrate Deepavali every year, but it means?
- (All answer) In September 2021, BTS performed their hit song ‘Permission to Dance’ at which of these special locations?
- (All answer FABELLE QUIZ) Which of these is true about the range of handcrafted chocolate creations from Fabelle Chocolates?
- (All answer HERSHEY’S QUIZ) What is unique about HERSHEY’S KISSES?
- (All answer OZIVA QUIZ) Oziva’s Biotin is India’s _ whole food Biotin. Fill in the blanks