On 9th August, 1945 the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on Nagasaki. What was the bomb called?
Answer – Fat Man
Which WWE superstar plays the role of ‘Peacemaker’ in the 2021 movie ‘Suicide Squad’?
Answer – John Cena
India were bowled out for 78 in the first innings of a Test match played at which venue in England in 2021?
Answer – Headingley
Which Chinese Province is the largest of these statues located in?
Answer – Sichuan
Which biological process do grapes undergo, in order to produce this type of alcohol?
Answer – Fermentation
Daily QuizTimeAnswer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
- Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
- Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
- In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?