On 9th August, 1945 the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on Nagasaki. What was the bomb called?
Answer – Fat Man
Which WWE superstar plays the role of ‘Peacemaker’ in the 2021 movie ‘Suicide Squad’?
Answer – John Cena
India were bowled out for 78 in the first innings of a Test match played at which venue in England in 2021?
Answer – Headingley
Which Chinese Province is the largest of these statues located in?
Answer – Sichuan
Which biological process do grapes undergo, in order to produce this type of alcohol?
Answer – Fermentation
Daily QuizTimeAnswer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- After a hiatus of 5 years, which famous singer recently released a single titled ‘Easy on Me’?
- Which member of the hit Kpop girl group Blackpink appears in the video of DJ Snake’s new song titled ‘SG’ ?
- (All answer miniTV Quiz) ‘Ritu’ is played by _ in Gupt Gyaan.
- Amazon Launchpad is a program that is currently enabling how many Indian start-ups and direct-to-consumer brands to launch and scale their businesses with Amazon?
- Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”