Children’s day quiz | Answer & win ₹25,000
Q1: On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer:(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer:(C) Tryst with destiny
Q3: How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Q4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Answer: (C) 2002
Q5: Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer:(C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Children’s Day Quiz Answer all 5 Questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Well done!You have entered the lucky draw to win Rs.25,000.
- From which language did the name of this animal in English originate from?
- Amazon Quiz – Midnights is the upcoming tenth studio album by which American singer-songwriter?
- Amazon Quiz – The Congress’ Bharat Jodo Yatra will cover a distance of 3,570 km in 150 days. It started from which state?
- Amazon Quiz – At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Quiz – Which is the best breed of this animal for fur production?