Children’s day quiz | Answer & win ₹25,000
Q1: On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer:(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer:(C) Tryst with destiny
Q3: How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Q4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Answer: (C) 2002
Q5: Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer:(C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Children’s Day Quiz Answer all 5 Questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Well done!You have entered the lucky draw to win Rs.25,000.
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?