Children’s day quiz | Answer & win ₹25,000
Q1: On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer:(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer:(C) Tryst with destiny
Q3: How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Q4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Answer: (C) 2002
Q5: Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer:(C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Children’s Day Quiz Answer all 5 Questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Well done!You have entered the lucky draw to win Rs.25,000.
- (Alexa Built-in Smartphones Quiz) Which of the following phones have Alexa built-in?
- Which of the following holiday does not occur in December?
- (December Edition – Pictionary) What’s the name of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
- (December Edition Quiz) What is the birthstone for December?
- (All answer) Who recently became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League?