September gets its Latin name ‘Septem’ – meaning what? September Edition Quiz Answer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
September gets its Latin name ‘Septem’ – meaning what?
Answer – Seven
What is the star sign for the first few weeks of September?
Answer – Virgo
Which of these important days are celebrated in September?
Answer – All of the above
In 2021, Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated on which date?
Answer – 10th September
Google was founded by two students in September 1998. What are their names?
Answer – Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?