Q1: This comedy series had an episode named Diwali. Guess the Series?
Answer:(B) The Office
Q2: Guess this sweet dish made during Diwali?
Q3: Name this Puja Diwali is associated with?
Answer:(D) Lakshmi Puja
Q4: Guess the year in which this person became the first President of The USA to personally attend Diwali at the White House?
Answer: (A) 2009
Q5: Diwali is a national holiday in?
Festive Edition | Pictionary Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Well done!You have entered the lucky draw to win Rs.30,000 Amazon Pay balance
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?