Amazon Daily QuizTimeAnswer all 5 questions.Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
We know that India celebrates Children’s Day on November 14th, however which day is observed by the UN as World Children’s Day? Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Questions
Q1: We know that India celebrates Children’s Day on November 14th, however which day is observed by the UN as World Children’s Day?
Answer:(B) 20th November
Q2: The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference would take place in which city?
Q3: The upcoming movie Tadap, stars Tara Sutaria and Ahan, making his Bollywood debut. Ahan is the son of which actor?
Answer:(A) Suniel Shetty
Q4: Which of these zodiac signs’ representation contains this marine arthropod?
Answer: (B) Cancer
Q5: Which country has won its only 2 golds in Olympic history in the ‘Sevens’ format of this sport?
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?