In which form is the chemical compound RDX used as?
Answer – D.Explosive
What element is diamond made up of?
Answer – A.Carbon
What is Anatomy a study of?
Answer – B.Structure of animals and plants
What chemical compound is commonly known as salt?
Answer – C.sodium chloride
What is the SI unit of length?
Answer – B.metre
What would make a litmus paper turn red?
Answer – A.Acid
In physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite what?
Answer – C.Reaction
Oil, natural gas and coal are examples of what?
Answer – D.Fossil Fuels
- Which of the following holiday does not occur in December?
- (December Edition – Pictionary) What’s the name of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
- (December Edition Quiz) What is the birthstone for December?
- (All answer) Who recently became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League?
- Ben Whishaw plays which famous character in the James Bond movie ‘No Time to Die’ ?