What is sodium bicarbonate commonly known as?
Answer – C.Baking powder
What is the SI unit of time?
Answer – A.second
In which form is the chemical compound RDX used as?
Answer – D.Explosive
What element is diamond made up of?
Answer – A.Carbon
What is Anatomy a study of?
Answer – B.Structure of animals and plants
What chemical compound is commonly known as salt?
Answer – C.sodium chloride
What is the SI unit of length?
Answer – B.metre
What would make a litmus paper turn red?
Answer – A.Acid
In physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite what?
Answer – C.Reaction
Oil, natural gas and coal are examples of what?
Answer – D.Fossil Fuels
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?