What is the primary purpose of making sure your body receives carbohydrates?
A.To provide the body with energy
B.To heighten cholesterol levels
C.To minimise the ability to absorb calcium
D.To improve bone marrow
Answer – A.To provide the body with energy
- Which of these is a subsidary company of this corporation?
- In July 2022 India had its first ever ____ spectrum auction. Fill in the blanks
- USA topped the medal tally at the recent World Athletics Championships. Which country was second?
- Amazon QUIZ – Identified as Manvinder Singh, the man who sent death threats to which star couple has been put under police custody recently?
- Markets of Gujarat quiz – Aug’22 – Which of the following storefronts was recently launched by Amazon to promote local retailers from popular markets across India?