What is the primary purpose of proteins?
A.to help repair and build your body tissues
B.To heighten cholesterol levels
C.To minimise the ability to absorb calcium
D.To improve bone marrow
Answer – A.to help repair and build your body tissues
- (Amazon Pictionary Quiz) Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
- Latest Solve this Sudoku Funzone – Sudoku Answer all
- (All Ans) The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer?
- (All Ans) The Pakistan network PTV recently banned host Nauman Niaz and which Pakistan fast bowler for their on air spat?
- (All ans Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?