Q1: What was teenage sensation Emma Raducanu’s ranking, when she won the US Open women’s singles title in 2021?
Q2: JK Simmons would be playing which famous role in the upcoming movie Spider-Man: No Way Home?
Answer:(B) J.Jonah Jameson
Q3: What is the worldwide initiative aimed at equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines co-led by Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance called?
Q4: Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and who collectively co-founded this social media platform?
Answer: (A) Evan Williams
Q5: If all the states of this country were placed in alphabetical order, what would be first and last?
Answer:(A) Alabama, Wyoming
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
- Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
- Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
- In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?