Which batsman holds the record for the most number of fours in the Cricket League?
Jio trivia quiz answers options are A.Gautam Gambhir , B.Shikhar Dhawan , C.Virat Kohli and D.Suresh Raina
Answer – B.Shikhar Dhawan
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?