Q.1 Which company has bought 64% stake in online grocery seller BigBasket?
Answer – Tata
Q.2 “Sherni” the new hindi movie is based on saving of which animal and its young ones from hunters?
Answer – Tiger
Q.3 In August 2021, who became the first female swimmer to win seven medals at a single Olympics?
Answer – Emma McKeon
Q.4 Which of these states has this animal as the state animal?
Answer – All of these
Q.5 The lead character in ‘Immortals of Meluha’ is named after this deity. What is the name of his wife in the book?
Answer – Sati
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- How many times did India win the Cricket World Cup (ODI)?
- Which ex cricketer from this country, has been a World Cup winning coach for India?
- Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar is in the squad for which IPL franchise in 2022?
- Shikhar Dhawan’s famous nickname is also the name of a famous villain in which of these movies?
- Qalandars, Zalmi and Gladiators are few of the names of franchises in which cricket league?