Which Indian organisation recently launched ‘Urja’, an intelligent virtual assistant with AI/NLP capabilities?
Answer – BPCL
Who became the fastest man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics by winning the 100m event?
Answer – Lamont Marcell Jacobs
Which annual maritime exercise is conducted to promote national and regional maritime security in East Africa and the Western Indian Ocean?
Answer – Cutlass Express
What was this person named after?
Answer – A goddess
This famous monument was designed by a sculptor from which country?
Answer – France
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?