Which Indian organisation recently launched ‘Urja’, an intelligent virtual assistant with AI/NLP capabilities?
Answer – BPCL
Who became the fastest man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics by winning the 100m event?
Answer – Lamont Marcell Jacobs
Which annual maritime exercise is conducted to promote national and regional maritime security in East Africa and the Western Indian Ocean?
Answer – Cutlass Express
What was this person named after?
Answer – A goddess
This famous monument was designed by a sculptor from which country?
Answer – France
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?