Which is the first feature-length fiction film shot in outer space?
Answer – (B) The Challenge
Which country unveiled the world’s first automated, driverless train in the city of Hamburg?
Answer – (C) Germany
Judima, the first traditional brew of northeast India to get a GI tag, is from which state?
Answer – (D) Assam
This fruit is depicted on top of the Men’s Singles Trophy at which of these competitions?
Answer – (C) Wimbledon
In which city of England is this famous building located in?
Answer – (B) London
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Which word has become Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2021?
- A Guinness World Record for the largest orchestra was set by which country’s National System of Youth and Children’s Orchestra “El Sistema”?
- Amazon quiz Former world leader F.W. de Klerk, who died Thursday at age 85, shared the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize with which other person?
- Former world leader F.W. de Klerk, who died Thursday at age 85, shared the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize with which other person?
- Most trend setting feature of OnePlus TV – Vote for Your Favourites.
Stand a Chance to Win a OnePlus TV.
Now That’s a Smarter Win-Win.