Q1: Which month of the year has 28 days?
Answer:(D) All of them
Q2: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
Q3: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Q4: What has words, but never speaks?
Answer: (C) Book
Q5: What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?
Fun Riddles | Solve And WinAnswer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?