Q1: Which month of the year has 28 days?
Answer:(D) All of them
Q2: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
Q3: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Q4: What has words, but never speaks?
Answer: (C) Book
Q5: What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?
Fun Riddles | Solve And WinAnswer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
- (Amazon Pictionary Quiz) Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
- Latest Solve this Sudoku Funzone – Sudoku Answer all
- (All Ans) The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer?
- (All Ans) The Pakistan network PTV recently banned host Nauman Niaz and which Pakistan fast bowler for their on air spat?
- (All ans Daily Quiz) After a $255 million fund raising round, Acko- a start up in which sector became a unicorn?