Which of the following comprises six member countries, namely India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam?
Answer – Mekong–Ganga Cooperation
Which sport, absent in the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games, returned in 2021 at the insistence of Japan?
Answer – Baseball
The Yale School of Drama eliminated tuition fees for all current and future students after receiving a $150 million donation from whom?
Answer – David Geffen
This famous cathedral is located in which country?
Answer – France
How many Grand Avenues emerge from this building, forming a star?
Answer – 12
Daily Quiz TimeAnswer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?