Which of the following comprises six member countries, namely India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam?
Answer – Mekong–Ganga Cooperation
Which sport, absent in the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games, returned in 2021 at the insistence of Japan?
Answer – Baseball
The Yale School of Drama eliminated tuition fees for all current and future students after receiving a $150 million donation from whom?
Answer – David Geffen
This famous cathedral is located in which country?
Answer – France
How many Grand Avenues emerge from this building, forming a star?
Answer – 12
Daily Quiz TimeAnswer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- From which language did the name of this animal in English originate from?
- Amazon Quiz – Midnights is the upcoming tenth studio album by which American singer-songwriter?
- Amazon Quiz – The Congress’ Bharat Jodo Yatra will cover a distance of 3,570 km in 150 days. It started from which state?
- Amazon Quiz – At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Quiz – Which is the best breed of this animal for fur production?