Which of the following comprises six member countries, namely India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam?
Answer – Mekong–Ganga Cooperation
Which sport, absent in the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games, returned in 2021 at the insistence of Japan?
Answer – Baseball
The Yale School of Drama eliminated tuition fees for all current and future students after receiving a $150 million donation from whom?
Answer – David Geffen
This famous cathedral is located in which country?
Answer – France
How many Grand Avenues emerge from this building, forming a star?
Answer – 12
Daily Quiz TimeAnswer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?