Q1: Which of these days is observed on October 4th to raise the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards across the globe?
Answer:(B) World Animal Day
Q2: Team Europe recently won the Laver Cup. Which team did they beat?
Answer:(C) The rest of the world (Team World)
Q3: What If… ?’ is an animated series reimagining noteworthy events in which cinematic universe?
Answer:(A) Marvel Cinematic Universe
Q4: Name this dish, a Japanese noodle soup
Answer: (B) Ramen
Q5: This is a famous monument in which European capital city?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Which among the following is the right classification of pTron Bassbuds Wave?
- Who is the first player to win top-3 ICC awards in the same year (2018)?
- Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
- The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
- In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?