Q1: Which of these days is observed on October 4th to raise the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards across the globe?
Answer:(B) World Animal Day
Q2: Team Europe recently won the Laver Cup. Which team did they beat?
Answer:(C) The rest of the world (Team World)
Q3: What If… ?’ is an animated series reimagining noteworthy events in which cinematic universe?
Answer:(A) Marvel Cinematic Universe
Q4: Name this dish, a Japanese noodle soup
Answer: (B) Ramen
Q5: This is a famous monument in which European capital city?
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?