Who added the month of January to the calendar?
Answer – (B) Romans
January is named after Janus. What was he the God of?
Answer – (C) New beginnings
What flower is the symbol of January?
Answer – (D) Carnations
What is January’s gem?
Answer – (A) Garnet
Who said ‘The blast of January would blow you through and through’?
Answer – (B) Shakespeare
Who added the month of January to the calendar? Amazon quiz
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answer all 5 Questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
Anazin Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter th e lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Which of these is a subsidary company of this corporation?
- In July 2022 India had its first ever ____ spectrum auction. Fill in the blanks
- USA topped the medal tally at the recent World Athletics Championships. Which country was second?
- Amazon QUIZ – Identified as Manvinder Singh, the man who sent death threats to which star couple has been put under police custody recently?
- Markets of Gujarat quiz – Aug’22 – Which of the following storefronts was recently launched by Amazon to promote local retailers from popular markets across India?