Who among these recently became the oldest person to go into space?
Answer – (D) William Shatner
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who was recently removed as Manager of Manchester United, represented which national team as a player?
Answer – (A) Norway
The new headquarters for the Council of the EU, nicknamed Space Egg, is located in which city?
Answer – (C) Brussels
What is the name of this extinct flightless bird, which was endemic to the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean?
Answer – (C) Dodo
Which Mughal empress commissioned this famous monument?
Answer – (A) Bega Begum
How To Play Amazon Quiz question answer today
If We Want to Get Online Offers Coupons Free is a game we all know is the same Amazon Quiz Answers Correct Take Prize Money.
To play this game, go to the Play Store, download Amazon.in, log in, click on the 3 dash in the right sidebar, then scroll down and click on the Music, Video and Gaming categories, then click on the Funzone option to get started.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly. Chance to win
Who among these recently became the oldest person to go into space? amazon quiz
- Amazon quiz – Which of these was one of the initial names of this airline before changing to its present day name?
- Amazon quiz – India has recently signed a memorandum of understanding with which country to reintroduce the cheetah in the country?
- Amazon quiz – Toolsidas Junior’ recently won the best Hindi film honour at the National Film Awards. This was whose last film?
- Amazon quiz – Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Amazon Quiz – What is the first name of the author of this book?