Who among these recently became the oldest person to go into space?
Answer – (D) William Shatner
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who was recently removed as Manager of Manchester United, represented which national team as a player?
Answer – (A) Norway
The new headquarters for the Council of the EU, nicknamed Space Egg, is located in which city?
Answer – (C) Brussels
What is the name of this extinct flightless bird, which was endemic to the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean?
Answer – (C) Dodo
Which Mughal empress commissioned this famous monument?
Answer – (A) Bega Begum
How To Play Amazon Quiz question answer today
If We Want to Get Online Offers Coupons Free is a game we all know is the same Amazon Quiz Answers Correct Take Prize Money.
To play this game, go to the Play Store, download Amazon.in, log in, click on the 3 dash in the right sidebar, then scroll down and click on the Music, Video and Gaming categories, then click on the Funzone option to get started.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly. Chance to win
Who among these recently became the oldest person to go into space? amazon quiz
- (Emerging brand days quiz – Jan’22) Which of the below is the Amazon Launchpad Instagram account/handle
- A monument situated where resembles this famous monument of India and is also called Dakkhani Taj?
- Which of these organisations celebrated its 73rd Raising Day in November 2021?
- Which IIT is set to start a Master’s programme on electric vehicles that will enhance research capabilities in the field?
- (Amazon quiz) Alpha, Beta, Delta & Omicron are some variants of the corona virus. From which alphabet are these names taken?