Who is the current president of India?
Amazon every Sunday quiz options are A. P. J. Abdul Kalam , Ram Nath Kovind , Narendra Modi and Pranab Mukherjee
Answer – Ram Nath Kovind
- In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
- Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
- Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
- In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?
- Which country has the longest network for this means of transport?
- Which documentary based on this animal has won an Academy Award?
- In February 2022, which of these countries unveiled its first hydrogen-powered train?
- ICMR gives Dr Subhas Mukherjee Award in recognition of outstanding contribution to which field?
- President Ram Nath Kovind in March 2022 awarded the prestigious President’s Colour 2022 to which among these?
- Who was the first captain of Indian Test team?
- This player has scored the highest individual score in the first match of the first edition of the IPL?
- Identify this cricketer who has the record of taking the most number of catches in a single IPL innings?
- Name this player who has won the most orange cap in IPL?
- Identify this former English cricketer who was recently appointed the Managing Director of England men’s cricket?