Who is the current president of India?
Amazon every Sunday quiz options are A. P. J. Abdul Kalam , Ram Nath Kovind , Narendra Modi and Pranab Mukherjee
Answer – Ram Nath Kovind
- Amazon Quiz New-Delhi is the capital of India. True or false?
- What starts with the letter T, is filled with T and ends in T?
- When is the International Mother Language Day celebrated?
- _ an English rock band who recorded hundreds of songs, released between 1962 and 1970.
- The __ pink river dolphin can change its colour and also has the largest body and brain of any freshwater dolphin. Fill in the blanks
- The next OnePlus Flagship launch is happening on ________________
- Amazon Pay Movies Bhediya Quiz – Who among these features in the lead role in Bhediya?
- On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
- Which film won the Best Film (Drama) award at the Golden Globes 2022?
- What are the two zodiac signs for the month of November?
- November Edition Quiz – The Parker Brothers first introduced which popular board game in November of 1935?
- Amazon Quiz – Which city will be home to India’s first-ever Water Metro project?
- Amazon Quiz – Ukpeagvik, which means a place to hunt this birds, is the Inupiat name of the nothernmost city of the US. Which Alaskan city is this?
- Which Olympic medalist will face trial for murder in connection with the death of junior wrestler Sagar Dhankar?
- Amazon Quiz – This is a sculpture of which famous actress?