Who is the first representative from India to serve as Chairman of the World Steel Association? Amazon quiz
Who is the first representative from India to serve as Chairman of the World Steel Association?
Answer – (D) Sajjan Jindal
Kushinagar International Airport was recently inaugurated in which Indian state?
Answer – (B) Uttar Pradesh
Which country recently launched its first homegrown rocket, Nuri?
Answer – (A) South Korea
What book of this author has to do with immortality?
Answer – (C) The picture of Dorian Gray
What was the name of this character’s brother in the famous books of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer – (A) Mycroft
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Amazon Quiz – Which of these parts of the body, normally considered vital, do these animals have?
- Amazon Quiz – This is a picture of which planet as seen from Voyager II in 1989?
- Which of these companies has recently announced its support to the Indian Army for conducing trials with drones?
- Uunchai starring Amitabh Bachchan and Boman Irani is the 60th film of which iconic production house?
- Amazon Quiz – Argentine star Paulo Dybala was recently unveiled as a new player at which famous football club?