Who is the first representative from India to serve as Chairman of the World Steel Association? Amazon quiz
Who is the first representative from India to serve as Chairman of the World Steel Association?
Answer – (D) Sajjan Jindal
Kushinagar International Airport was recently inaugurated in which Indian state?
Answer – (B) Uttar Pradesh
Which country recently launched its first homegrown rocket, Nuri?
Answer – (A) South Korea
What book of this author has to do with immortality?
Answer – (C) The picture of Dorian Gray
What was the name of this character’s brother in the famous books of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer – (A) Mycroft
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questionsEnter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Amazon Quiz New-Delhi is the capital of India. True or false?
- What starts with the letter T, is filled with T and ends in T?
- When is the International Mother Language Day celebrated?
- _ an English rock band who recorded hundreds of songs, released between 1962 and 1970.
- The __ pink river dolphin can change its colour and also has the largest body and brain of any freshwater dolphin. Fill in the blanks