Who or what are Maya, Bobby and Roobi, returned to India after serving at the Indian embassy in Kabul?
Answer – Sniffer dogs
Krishna Nagar and Pramod Bhagat both won gold for India at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics in which sport?
Answer – Badminton
Tara Tarini temple, a Shakti peeth, is situated in which of these states?
Answer – Odisha
What is the name of this folk style wall paintings famous in Maharashtra.
Answer – Warli
This is a lego parody of an album cover from which famous band?
Answer – Beatles
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- (All answer) The UN observes 25th November as the International Day for Elimination of Violence against whom?
- After a hiatus of 5 years, which famous singer recently released a single titled ‘Easy on Me’?
- Which member of the hit Kpop girl group Blackpink appears in the video of DJ Snake’s new song titled ‘SG’ ?
- (All answer miniTV Quiz) ‘Ritu’ is played by _ in Gupt Gyaan.
- Amazon Launchpad is a program that is currently enabling how many Indian start-ups and direct-to-consumer brands to launch and scale their businesses with Amazon?