Who was the very first person to invent Television?
Amazon quiz world televison day quiz option are Marie Curie , Alexander Graham Bell , Philo Farnsworth and Albert Einstein
Answer:(C) Philo Farnsworth
CongratulationsYou have entered the lucky draw to win amazon pay ₹20000 Check Winners on 22nd Nov, 2021 #AmazonFunzoneSlots Play more games!
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
- (Daily QuizTime all answer) Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?