World Tourism Day was observed on 27th September, 2021. The theme for this year was ‘Tourism for ______ growth’. Fill in the blanks
Answer – Inclusive
26th September 2021 was the 89th birth anniversary of a former Prime Minister, who was in office for 10 years. Name him
Answer – Manmohan Singh
Jyothi Surekha Vennam recently won three silver medals in the world championship in which sport?
Answer – Archery
What are the headquarters of this company shaped like?
Answer – Car cylinders
Who was the voice of Melman- the Giraffe in the Madagascar movie series?
Answer – David Schwimmer
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- Which of the following holiday does not occur in December?
- (December Edition – Pictionary) What’s the name of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
- (December Edition Quiz) What is the birthstone for December?
- (All answer) Who recently became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League?
- Ben Whishaw plays which famous character in the James Bond movie ‘No Time to Die’ ?