World Tourism Day was observed on 27th September, 2021. The theme for this year was ‘Tourism for ______ growth’. Fill in the blanks
Answer – Inclusive
26th September 2021 was the 89th birth anniversary of a former Prime Minister, who was in office for 10 years. Name him
Answer – Manmohan Singh
Jyothi Surekha Vennam recently won three silver medals in the world championship in which sport?
Answer – Archery
What are the headquarters of this company shaped like?
Answer – Car cylinders
Who was the voice of Melman- the Giraffe in the Madagascar movie series?
Answer – David Schwimmer
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- What starts with the letter T, is filled with T and ends in T?
- When is the International Mother Language Day celebrated?
- _ an English rock band who recorded hundreds of songs, released between 1962 and 1970.
- The __ pink river dolphin can change its colour and also has the largest body and brain of any freshwater dolphin. Fill in the blanks
- The next OnePlus Flagship launch is happening on ________________