World Tourism Day was observed on 27th September, 2021. The theme for this year was ‘Tourism for ______ growth’. Fill in the blanks
Answer – Inclusive
26th September 2021 was the 89th birth anniversary of a former Prime Minister, who was in office for 10 years. Name him
Answer – Manmohan Singh
Jyothi Surekha Vennam recently won three silver medals in the world championship in which sport?
Answer – Archery
What are the headquarters of this company shaped like?
Answer – Car cylinders
Who was the voice of Melman- the Giraffe in the Madagascar movie series?
Answer – David Schwimmer
Daily Quiz Time Answer all 5 questions Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.Chance to win
- During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
- The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
- In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
- Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
- In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?