Yuan Longping, a Chinese agronomist who recently passed away, is known for developing the first varieties of what in the 1970s?
Hybrid tomato , Hybrid potato , Hybrid rice , Hybrid fish
Answer – Hybrid rice
- Amazon Quiz New-Delhi is the capital of India. True or false?
- What starts with the letter T, is filled with T and ends in T?
- When is the International Mother Language Day celebrated?
- _ an English rock band who recorded hundreds of songs, released between 1962 and 1970.
- The __ pink river dolphin can change its colour and also has the largest body and brain of any freshwater dolphin. Fill in the blanks